Thursday, December 18, 2008

8 Things

My friend Krystal tagged me for this, so here goes....

8 TV shows I watch...
1. The Office
2. Lost
3. The News
4. How It's Made
5. House Hunters
6. Amazing Vacation Homes
7. Ace of Cakes
8. The Tonight Show (sometimes)

8 Things that Happened to Me Today...
1. I woke up to my alarm and proceeded to set it for 30 minutes later
2. I had to walk up to the 8th floor in to my colleague's apartment because the elevator wasn't working
3. I paid my electricity bill
4. I went to language for the last time in 2008
5. I found a bookstore that sells English novels
6. I saw a dancing Christmas tree...it was better than the dancing Santa...
7. I heard people speaking English on the metro 2 times today
8. I went down to the visa office to see what I need for turning in my visa applications tomorrow

8 Things I Look Forward to...
1. My first white Christmas
2. Greece in 2009
3. Ladies' retreat in Poland
4. Being able to play with my niece when she is older
5. Eternity
6. My friend coming to visit from Poland next weekend
7. New experiences
8. Making new memories this Christmas

8 Things I Wish For...
1. To be with my family for Christmas
2. To be fluent in Romanian
3. Some black beans and rice with corn tortillas and avocado (just thinking about it makes my mouth water...)
4. Abundant, affordable travel
5. Laundry to wash, dry, fold, and put itself away
6. My upstairs neighbors not to vacuum at midnight
7. A Guatemalan Christmas Tamale
8. Steady, dependable high-speed internet service

8 People I tag...
1. Elise
2. Erin
3. Jenn
4. Kaylin
5. Gilda
6. Claire
7. Ashley
8. Mary Ann

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm so happy you have a friend coming to visit!

Ashie Nichole said...

I MISS YOU! and I am praying for you!! I will do this a little later today!! I LOVE YOU! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

elise said...

Did it!!! miss you so much! let's have a skype date again soon! love you!