Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I've been back for a month now

I'm a terrible blogger. You would think that as the job search has been slow, and I've got no excuse except that I've been catching up with my niece (who turned 1 today!!), that I would do a better job at updating. The truth is that I have wanted to post, but I just can't find the words to express the things that come to my mind and heart as this transition is taking place.

I still know beyond the shadow of a doubt that I made the right decision to come home. I have a car, a job and a place to live. I have friends and family around supporting me and lifting me up.

I'll write more about what's bee going on since I got home, but please continue to pray for me as I continue to get re-acclamated to life here in the States....

2 comments:

Glenn and Cile said...

Your header verse on the front of the blog was my verse too when leaving the States!

I'm praying Romans 15:13 for you..."May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." Amen!

Glenn and Cile said...

Okay, time to update!!!!