Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Some News

Dear Faithful Prayer Partners,
Again, forgive me for not being very good at keeping you updated on what has been going on with me. Much has happened since my last update, and big change is coming up.
This is not an easy letter to write this time around, but after much prayer and consideration, and after talking with many wise people, I have decided that it is best for me to return to the United States. I believe that this is the best thing for me right now, as I will have the opportunity to grow back in to the person I was before I left the States, only with more hard lessons learned and this experience behind me.
I am not giving up on my calling, nor am I copping out. I believe that this upcoming chapter in the States, though I don't know how long it will be, will help me grow in to a person who can be more effective in future ministry.
I thank you for your fervent prayers for me, as I know that they have brought me this far. Please continue to pray for me as I wrap up these last two and a half weeks here in Romania and get ready to go home. Pray that the Lord would provide the perfect job for me. Please continue to pray for my colleagues here in Romania and all of Europe, as this is a very difficult place to penetrate with the Gospel. Please also continue to support my colleagues who work for IMB and remain here doing the task that they have been called to.
Blessings,
Angela

3 comments:

elise said...

I'm praying for you, love. I know this was not an easy decision. Can't wait to talk to you/see you soon. Let's have a skype date again soon. Love you so much!

Ashley said...

Hey there. Wow, I bet that was a hard decision to make. Thanks for being an encouragement to me, for following God admist such a hard decision.

Unknown said...

Sweet Angela, I'm so sorry I'm just now getting around to reading your recent post. I do know how hard this decision must have been for you. Know that I'm praying for you - for God's peace upon you, His guiding hand to be very clear to you, and that you'll continue to grow more and more into exactly who He wants you to be. Please continue to keep in touch and let me know how to keep praying! I love you!

Aunt Patti