Monday, April 27, 2009

I'm kicking myself.....again

for not taking any pictures on my trip to Galati last week. I should have taken pictures in my new city. But I have over a year to take pictures of my new city, so you should all forgive me please.

I had a very successful trip to Galati last week. The Lord provided for me to be with the girls to help look for an apartment for all of us to move into and He proved Faithful again. We found a great apartment for a good price. I won't have my own room, but that's ok. I prefer to share space than to have a whole apartment all to myself!

Tomorrow I'm off to Poland for a ladies' retreat and to visit a friend that I was in training with. I'm excited for a new stamp in my passport, going shopping for Polish pottery, and to see a new place. But I'm most excited for the fellowship that I will get to have with my sweet friend and others who work with us.

Ok, so to make up for not taking any pictures in Galati, here are some pictures of my last trip to the mountains.....


a village house


the mountain that still has snow on top of it in April


I tried to be creative


And again, I tried to be creative


the view from "Dracula's Castle" really he only stayed at this one for one night...

Where babies come from. That's right, ever seen a Stork's nest?

The walk up to Dracula's Castle


A pretty creek


Just a view of the countryside


I took this one from a moving car. I like it.


The gorge.


The lake that was still frozen in April.

Entering the gorge.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

gorgeous pics, ang! janet would be proud!

elise said...

so glad you found a place! & thank you for the pictures, they're awesome! i'll be praying for you this week! have so much fun in Poland! don't forget to take pictures :)
love love love

The Whites said...

Beautiful photos! Hope you have a wonderful time in Poland!!