Sunday, August 3, 2008

Tomorrow is the day...

Well, tomorrow is the day I head off to training in Virginia. I'm so excited about this phase in the process because it is where I get to finally be around the people I met back in April that shared my passion. There was nothing like that week being so excited with everyone around me, everyone with their heart tendered toward a different place on the planet all for the same cause. The Lord is SO faithful and I know He will continue to be during these next couple of months.

...On a side note, this weekend I attended a Beth Moore simulcast while I was here in North Carolina visiting with my Aunt and her family. My Aunt, Cousin and I went to the simulcast and the Lord totally came through. There are very few people whose teaching I have sat under over these past years who have truly helped me grow. And even though I have sat under Beth's teaching through books and TV and certainly not in person, I know she is a true lover of the Word and strives to teach it accurately.

The Word this weekend was about allowing the Word of God to fall on the good soil of our hearts and to treasure it...She pulled this primarily from Luke 8, the Parable of the Sower, and several other passages throughout Scripture. I know that it was just what I needed heading into this next phase of my life, to be encouraged to continue to love the Word, hide it in my Heart, and press toward the 100-fold Harvest. The Lord knew what I needed, as always....

Enough rambling for now. I must get back to packing.

No comments: